Your current status: Accepted consent. Manage your consent.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website loads in your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, enhance its security, provide a better user experience, understand how the website functions, and analyze what works and where improvements are needed.
Like most online services, our website uses both first-party and third-party cookies for various purposes. First-party cookies are mainly essential for the website to function properly and do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
Third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website works, how it interacts with our website, keeping our services secure, providing ads relevant to you, and, in general, offering you a better and improved user experience and helping accelerate your future interactions with our website.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account, add products to your cart, and make secure payments.
- Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, and more. This data helps us understand and analyze the website's performance and areas that need improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the ads we show you so they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us track the efficiency of these advertising campaigns. Third-party advertising providers may also use the information stored in these cookies to show you ads on other websites in your browser.
- Functional: These are cookies that help with certain non-essential functionalities of our website. These functionalities include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Cookie Type, Duration, Description
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics: 0, 11 months. This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Analytics" category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional: 0, 11 months. This cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record user consent for cookies in the "Functional" category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: 0, 11 months. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the "Necessary" category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-others: 0, 11 months. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Other" category.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance: 0, 11 months. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Performance" category.
How Can I Control Cookie Preferences?
Additionally, different browsers provide different methods for blocking and deleting cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block/delete cookies. For more information on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.