- 1 The Case of the Missing Button
A man's campaign to prove his estranged wife an unfit mother is interrupted when he's arrested for murder.
Air Date: 1964-09-24
- 2 The Case of the Paper Bullets
Mason is caught in the middle when a romance develops between two members of rival political families.
Air Date: 1964-10-01
- 3 The Case of the Scandalous Sculptor
Mona Harvey is the principal stockholder in a publishing company run by her uncle, Everett, and the wife of an eccentric sculptor named Hannibal Harvey who is being blackmailed. Unable to get at any money due to Mona's absence, Hannibal has ditzy model Bonnie Dunbar write a blackmail note to Mona's uncle. Everett gets the money out of petty cash and sends it to Bonnie. In the meantime, Mona returns, finds Bonnie's blackmail note, and decides to pay the model a visit. So does Hannibal. Without seeing each other, husband and wife both discover Bonnie's dead body. Mona gets arrested for the murder but she fears that Hannibal might be the real killer.
Air Date: 1964-10-08
- 4 The Case of the Sleepy Slayer
Abner Gordon threatens to press charges if his niece doesn't replace the money she lifted from his safe.
Air Date: 1964-10-15
- 5 The Case of the Betrayed Bride
A recently widowed women becomes tangled in a web of suspicion when she hastily remarries.
Air Date: 1964-10-22
- 6 The Case of the Nautical Knot
Mason is summoned when Harvey Scott's efforts to retain temporary control of the family mining company lead to murder.
Air Date: 1964-10-29
- 7 The Case of the Bullied Bowler
Attorney Joe Kelly agress to represent Bill Jarvis, whose mother-in-law is trying to have his bowling alley shut down.
Air Date: 1964-11-05
- 8 The Case of a Place Called Midnight
In an offbeat case, Mason becomes involved in international intrigue wheh he travels to Switzerland to meet a friend's future daughter-in-law.
Air Date: 1964-11-12
- 9 The Case of the Tragic Trophy
Investigating the ""other woman"" in a betrothed man's life, Mason finds himself neck-deep in a murder mystery.
Air Date: 1964-11-19
- 10 The Case of the Reckless Rockhound
Reba Burgess's control of her late husband's mining company is threatened when a man turns up with a partnership agreement -signed by Burgess before he died.
Air Date: 1964-11-26
- 11 The Case of the Latent Lover
An investment broker tops off a series of peculiar actions by commandeering a taxi to rob a bank.
Air Date: 1964-12-03
- 12 The Case of the Wooden Nickels
Drake gets more than he bargained for when he agrees to act as courier in the sale of a rare Confederate coin.
Air Date: 1964-12-10
- 13 The Case of the Blonde Bonanza
A model fails to read the fine print when she signs a curious contract paying her $200 a week to gain weight for an assignment.
Air Date: 1964-12-17
- 14 The Case of the Ruinous Road
The foundations of a large company are shaken when the chief engineer uncovers evidence of budget tampering.
Air Date: 1964-12-31
- 15 The Case of the Frustrated Folk-Singer
Uninterested in her recently inherited fortune, an aspring singer is easy prey for a sinister agent.
Air Date: 1965-01-07
- 16 The Case of the Thermal Thief
Attorney Ken Kramer comes to the aid of an alleged theif accused of stealing a $50,000 necklace.
Air Date: 1965-01-14
- 17 The Case of the Golden Venom
A woman hires Mason to nullify a clause in her late husband's will that disnherits her if she reopens the investigation of her son's death.
Air Date: 1965-01-21
- 18 The Case of the Tell-Tale Tap
Balancing private investigation with legal gymnastics, Mason tries to iron out a case of embezzlement and murder.
Air Date: 1965-02-04
- 19 The Case of the Feather Cloak
In Hawaii to handle an investigation for a hotel chain, Mason and Drake uncover a murder.
Air Date: 1965-02-11
- 20 The Case of the Lover's Gamble
A woman turns to Mason when she becomes convinced that her boss is planning to murder his invalid wife.
Air Date: 1965-02-18
- 21 The Case of the Fatal Fetish
Burger tries to head off trouble when his young assistant falls for an unscrupulous woman.
Air Date: 1965-03-04
- 22 The Case of the Sad Sicilian
Air Date: 1965-03-11
- 23 The Case of the Murderous Mermaid
Air Date: 1965-03-18
- 24 The Case of the Careless Kitten
Air Date: 1965-03-25
- 25 The Case of the Deadly Debt
Air Date: 1965-04-01
- 26 The Case of the Gambling Lady
Air Date: 1965-04-08
- 27 The Case of the Duplicate Case
An unsuccessful salesman has a lot of explaining to do when he throws down his sample case in disgust--- and large sums of money fall out.
Air Date: 1965-04-22
- 28 The Case of the Grinning Gorilla
Air Date: 1965-04-29
- 29 The Case of the Wrongful Writ
Air Date: 1965-05-06
- 30 The Case of the Mischievous Doll
Air Date: 1965-05-13